Have an idea for an article you’d like to write for us? We love having our readers contribute to our blog.
Pure Goldfish accepts pitches for goldfish and/or aquarium and general freshwater fishkeeping guest posts. We receive over 60k organic visitors each month, allowing you to reach a large audience of readers.
Posts will also be shared on our social media channels, giving you maximum exposure to develop you and your brand’s reputation with our loyal community.
Here are some topic ideas for posts that we are interested in receiving:
- Tips, tricks and advice
- Aquarium equipment reviews
- Infographics or videos
- Be familiar with the writing style used on our blog. Your post needs to fit well with the content, voice and topics touched on in this website. We do want to hear your unique take on things, so creativity is encouraged.
- Send a short summary of what you would like to write about. Please don’t send us your whole article, just a headline and 1-2 sentence description.
- Posts should be a minimum of 900 words long, preferably longer.
- Only unique content accepted – nothing stolen, spun or plagiarized.
- No marketing/sales or pr content allowed – only editorial pieces are accepted.
- Do not contact us for anything other than serious guest post submissions or your email will be deleted.
- Please be aware that all content that is published on Pure Goldfish by contributes becomes the property of Pure Goldfish. It may not be reposted anywhere on the internet.
How to Write for Us
Email your submission ideas to info[at]puregoldfish.com. Our editors may offer feedback or suggest revisions to your content before it is accepted. We will also proofread your article after it has been vetted for quality.
We look forward to hearing from you! Until then, happy fishkeeping!