Why Get a Starter Kit for Your First Bowl?
The manufacturers have thought everything out for you.
By bundling everything together and selling it as one product, you can get a lower price.
Especially if you buy it online.
Buying everything individually from different sellers means each product has the shipping cost added to it (even if it says free shipping).
You also don’t have to worry about something not fitting properly because it isn’t compatible with your other equipment.
That’s a nice load off your mind 🙂
Related Post: Best Fish Tank Starter Kits
Tips for Buying Your First Fish Bowl Kit
- Figure out your filtration – Does the kit come with a filter, or will you have to make separate arrangements?
- Light or no light – If you want to grow live plants, a light can greatly help with this. It also makes the view of the bowl dazzling.
- Size – How many fish do you have, and what kind? More fish appreciate more swimming room, and bigger kits can go longer between cleanings.
- Shape – Typical bowl kits come in either a spherical, cylindrical, half moon or cube style.
- Material – Do you prefer glass, plastic or acrylic? Each have their own set of advantages, with glass being the most high quality, plastic more affordable and acrylic the most shatterproof.
There are many fantastic kits on the market today, and it can be hard to choose!
But I hope this post made the decision easier for you.
So what are your thoughts?
Do you have a favorite fish bowl starter kit?
Feel free to share your comment in the field below!